Though we aspire to take a holistic approach to admissions, students must satisfy the following admissions requirements:
- Completed admission application
- 7-10 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
- Official transcripts for a master’s degree in education, education administration, leadership, or a related field demonstrating solid academic performance of 3.0 or higher GPA
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, one from the workplace you will use to conduct your Problem of Practice and organizational change project
- Resume that specifies professional experiences and service
- Essays that describe the student’s knowledge, interest, and current professional experience/expertise
Please note: The GRE is not required for admission.
NYU does not sponsor international students on the F1 or J1 visa in this program. If you are an international candidate, we recommend you speak with your visa sponsor or immigration lawyer to determine if you may pursue this program.