The EdD in Leadership and Innovation faculty committee reviews all applications individually and comprehensively. The application process is competitive; candidates must demonstrate a strong personal interest and professional commitment to the program. The Admissions Committee uses three standard criteria to assess application materials:
- Evidence of academic talent
- Suitable professional experience
- Professional goals aligned with the purposes and capabilities of the program
The Selection Process
The next cohort will begin in January 2022 and the application deadline is July 26, 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Timing for Faculty interviews is forthcoming.
- Timing for final admissions decisions is forthcoming.
We encourage you to complete the application steps as soon as possible, with special attention given to your Problem of Practice (POP) essay as this will inform much of your course of study.
Download our Problem of Practice (POP) Guide to help you get started.